Irrigation System Auditing
The Micromet Auditing service helps you measure the efficiency of your irrigation system.
Our accredited auditors work in conjunction with the site manager to undertake an inspection
of your site(s) and provide a condition report which includes:-
- Irrigation asset inventory
- Equipment Description/Location
- Head count / spacing
- Fault Report
- Irrigated Area Measurement (by direct measurement and by head spacing)
- Precipitation Rate (by both catch can, and by timed meter readings where possible)
- Distribution Uniformity test (catch can methodology)
- Soil Texture Analysis
- Root Zone Depth Measurement (for ovals and turf areas)
- General Comments/Recommendations
For a free no obligation quote on what an audit will cost for your particular site e-mail us today at email@example.com.